Monday, July 16, 2007

When do’s and don’t collide

I seek security
I seek clarity
Yet all I find is insanity
And believe you me
I am happy!

I have longed wondered why something so easy for so many, can be so difficult for some? Why common sense is so uncommon? Why politics is just a big word for - I like it my way, and your way sucks, and if I don’t get my way then it’s because of politics? Why it is so hard for people to simply pick up the phone and ask? Why they wait for days on end, only to answer when asked – “Errr… I was waiting for your instruction?” I also wonder why they go to the toilet when I didn’t instruct them?

Alas, I beseech understanding - only to find myself further in a quagmire of human fallacy much to my dismay. Then, upon much thought it struck me!

Eureka! I know now the answer I seek.

Alas how thankful I am finally realizing that the enigma that lies upon me isn’t much of pain - as it is so much more of a gain.

You see when human is too lazy to seek answers to something so simple, it makes my work easy. When human would rather focus more on how to kill each other, it makes my work easy. When human is too lazy to simply pick up the phone, it makes my work easy. All I have to do is tell them how lousy they can be, and then I move on pretending to be a busy bee… And here I am writing for thee!