Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Got it this far... Today.

Not bad...

A lot simpler then I thought, but with some minor hang ups that I think could look better. No worries, just a few more minor tweaks and it should spruce the looks a bit more. Anyways, as this would really be the first day we meet, do allow me to share with you what to expect.

I do hang out quite a bit in this town of mine, and well will give some feedback about the places that I go. The ambience, cool factor, the crowd and whatever else that comes to mind.

Also, I do meet quite a few people, when I am out. Will write a bit about the people I meet, and the idiosyncracies of people. Everyone seems to think that they are unique, well some news mate - not really.

Finally, I will blog my way through. Just my thoughts, and observations...

Hope you do enjoy the ride.

Cheers.

No comments: