Sunday, July 31, 2005

This blog from my Phone...

Just thought that I give it a shot... Am hanging out at the airport, just before my flight and was inspired by a fellow blogger. Got about 40 minutes before departure. Did you know that they announce the flights in arabic also now? Must be the new arab market booming here. I for one think it is a good thing. Have not figured out the enter key yet, so presume all is coming in one paragraph... I may edit it later for easy reading. Anyway am in the smokers lounge and it STINKS! Gotta quit at some point. This is bad. Now I smell like the ashtray that I am. Okay am gonna get outta here... So will see you guys later. Cheers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know how many people you managed to shag in Singapore. Kah Kah Kah.

Anonymous said...

What a boring site. You obviously don't hang out often enough I think. No movement, no visitor, no use, no point, no blog. Shut this thing down.