Thursday, October 20, 2005

A breath of fresh air

Been looking at the same pictures for a while now, and decided to change the layout slightly. Am going for a discreet with subtle sophistication look. Not sure if I achieved this, but the theme is still keeping to a black and white layout. Minimal colors and the emphasis of the site is on the words written within.

I haven’t really nailed down a blog personality yet - which means what kind of blog is M.i.N.d.B.l.o.G. Maybe you could help. Tell me what you think? What do you think of this blog? As we surf we see many styles from the really hilarious blogs, then some mushy ones, also not forgetting some ranters and bitchers which are just people venting off (Zed’s Note: My my bloggers are an angry lot aren’t we!).

I have experimented with several themes - writing stories like Brown Eyes with A Twist, The Zed-HXM4000 User Manual and multiple entries with verses of poetry that lined the page. This is really what this blog is all about I believe. It is an experiment. For me and you reading it.

Perhaps one day I may realize my dream of writing a book or even a biography, and this exercise of writing blogs are really baby steps in a somewhat safe zone on the journey towards actually writing for a living. So I am your student, while you teach me the nuances that pleases your senses and styles that turn you off. As stories unfold lets hear what you think about it, not only from a content point of view but also from a constructive writing style perspective. It would be great to hear from some of the really acute writers out there.

I intent to refine the arts and craft of writing by writing.