Friday, August 12, 2005

It Friday! And yup, I still like my job...


It has been a long week. One that I would say is defining. We are working on putting together a USD 50 Million bid, and when we win, it should be newsworthy. It is one of the largest single deal for me, and I have to admit - the opportunity to work on the deal alone is rare. This is why I am here. To work on very large and complex deals. That is what I am good at. It is hard work, but hey who would call it work when you know the rewards for the effort is well worth it.

Current view of my two weeks plan, ending 31st August - Merdeka will have a different meaning this year!

Am going to have a hell of a two weeks coming up, and being a big ass in the office. Well, someone has to be, and it might as well be me. Proposal due by 30th August, and can't fly my resources in due to the haze! One of them is asthmatic, and there is a travel restriction put up by the company anyway. Crap... This is really gonna make it interesting. Will end up working based on 3 different timezones.

I hope I could still play golf this Sunday, shot 85 last week in Bukit Beruntung East Course (7 pars and 1 birdie), and am hoping for a repeat this time around - got a 9 handicapper on the flight. Easier course though, at Tasik Puteri GCC.

Adios for now, and have a good hazy weekend folks.

Cheers.

No comments: