Sunday, August 21, 2005

What a Game!


Played KLGCC East Course today and shot 84, with 7 pars. For those unfamiliar with the course (or the game), East Course, KLGCC is much easier then most, and is known as a "feel good" course. So if ever you feel that your game is in the "shits", this is where you go! So my score doesn't really mean a lot, but hey - it's still no small fry.

Friday was interesting. Got back at 4.30am (or should I say "crawled back"), and was up and down the roads between Rum Jungle, Passion and what I call the “Expat Alley" - Thai Bar and Beach Club. To be frank, I categorically without hesitation despise "Expat Alley". I think it’s demeaning and sleazy. However, had a couple of expats with me, and felt that it was appropriate. Obviously, the best way to kill boredom, was to indulge – resulting in drinking too much, hic!

Am reading two new books. Mindgym: Wake your Mind Up from TimeWarner, a compiled research of how the mind reacts with its surroundings, along with a lot of questionnaires which I find enlightening. The other book I got is Losing my Virginity an autobiography of Richard Branson. I have always found Branson to be the kind of person that deserves every single achievement he has. I look forward to reading about him.

Otherwise, will be having a heavy week ahead and am looking forward to it.

I have also set up my email in the profile section (took a bit longer then I thought, and finally went with hotmail) so most of what I need for the blog is done.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Jack Golf Addix said...

84 at east course , not bad. yeahhh the east course is a bit shorter than west course. but it is a nice course to play esp the west course.

Zed said...

i agree, west is definitely better but quite tough - lots of undulations and green's pretty slick.

this weekend is back to tasik puteri... declaring 16 in a mini-tournament. hmmm, trying to be a bit of a "buaya" LOL.