Thursday, September 08, 2005

I am out of here!

Heading to Jakarta.

Business and golf. Am really looking forward to play Bukit Pelangi on Saturday, and Chengkaring, Sunday. Will be off line for the next few days, and will post updates when back.

Was hanging out at Slippery Senoritas (Zed's Note: Thanks Jo!) over at the Curve earlier. Not much of a joint, but I realized that it's just next to Fitness First. So this is probably a good plus for an average pub. The view of the ladies coming in and out of the club adds a bit of colour to an otherwise lackluster ambiance. Food was okay, and plentiful to choose from.

Got some interesting comments, but I probably was asking for it.

This is the price of blogs, as anonymous comments sometimes arrive taking pot shots. Civilized manners just dissipates when one presumes they are not seen.

Anyway, I have seen it plenty in other blogs, so seeing it here just means that my little space have grown up - and is being read. I do hope you enjoy it here, and if you don’t? Well that would be my fault, not yours.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Angel Eyes said...

enjoy ur trip dude! come back in 1 piece ok?

take care!

cheerio,
sheryL

car said...

You sound like a level headed conservative to me--i like the blog!

Jo said...

I think its Slippery Senoritas .. first started in Penang, did u know? ;)

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

woohoo ... a working holiday. i can help carry your golf bag and drive the buggy, you know.

*sigh* hate it when one is broke during weekends.

Pojan said...

have a nice trip!!

Zed said...

Hi folks!

Thanks for the nice notes... Had fun in Jakarta, and will share some in the postings =)

hi Sheryl,

am back, in one piece yup. thanks!

hey car,

glad you dropped by, I did drop by your site - conservative? i have decided to place myself as a pessimistic optimist, sure sounds conservative to me.

hi Jo,

thanks! was busy checking out the *ehem!* and didn't really catch the place's name! ROTFL

hi silent,

had fun! thanks...

hey babe,

really a holiday, with work as a lame excuse... LOL

hi pojan,

trip was great! am back an raring to go.

Cheers all!