Thursday, September 01, 2005

Work? Absolutely

It's 1.41am Thursday, 1st of September 2005. I have been up since 5am this morning, and spent all of the Merdeka holiday doing something I would rather not. Work.

Am having a bit of trouble focusing right now, and am guessing that I still have about another hour and a half to go before I could call it a day. Did waste a bit of time surfing, then it struck me. Blogs being what they are, mostly personal journals, maybe it is just the busybody in me that keeps me wandering about.

Food for thought.

Well, Calvin has a point. Left to my own device, going through the web for hours is fine, ask me to write a proposal? Yikes! Work alert!

Allright, let's get this over with.

Cheers.

4 comments:

ku E said...

hie
thanx a lot for dropping by my blog. i'll catch-up wz yours okay? but it may takes time as i'm not that free actually hehe...

kepala_angin said...

lovelovelovelove calvin and hobbes. I learnt quite a lot from that 6 yrs old and his tiger..

Zed said...

hi K.A.

yup! am a big fan of C&H and Dilbert myself. both makes loads of sense to me LOL!

Cheers

Zed said...

hi ku e,

thanks for dropping by too! am enjoying my blog wandering hours, and am always on the prowl for a good read...

Cheers.