Monday, September 19, 2005

Totoro tagged and I retorted

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Try to beat aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic (52 letters), attributed to Dr Edward Strother (1675-1737) as the longest English word that made it to the Oxford dictionary
  2. Build a Tour 18 Golf Course right here in KL, Tour 18 is a golf course designed after the US PGA Tour and takes the best holes from several course and puts it together in one (eg. Amen Corner from Augusta, Island Green from Pebbles…)
  3. Get over all my addictions
  4. Give away RM 1,000 anonymously to 100 poor people every month for 10 years
  5. Act in a Hollywood Movie! But as one of those “bad-guy extra’s” standing in the background, preferably a 007 flick. Then get shot, and have a full 10 seconds “dying” part.
  6. See all my children be successful
  7. Fly around the world, by myself and disappear in the act of doing so, and people will have to wonder for a long time what the heck happened to Zed

Seven things I could do now:

  1. Lose some kilos (took this from totoro, unedited)
  2. Grow a bit taller (this one too!)
  3. Renovate my home (and this one)
  4. Go holiday in Kunming for Golf (okay, edited a bit here)
  5. Write a book, or a blog (still the same)
  6. Eat another burger (damn totoro… you are making it too easy!)
  7. Let LaidBare ride me until I can die. Opps... (okay, who’s LaidBare?)

Seven celebrity crushes:

  1. Angeline Jolie (like you can’t guess?)
  2. and as part of the cure for chickaholism, I am supposed to stick to one crush at a time… so next six names shall be the same (Hmmm... I wonder how long this will last???)

Seven often repeated words:

  1. Damn
  2. Yikes!
  3. Okay, all the rest will just have to be symbolized… $%$@#!@^>?<& There may be kids reading this!

Seven traits I look for in the opposite sex:

  1. Actually if I can make the list seven, I impress myself! I would settle for a hottie with brains that just couldn’t get enough… Hmmm, I wonder?

12 comments:

Angel Eyes said...

interesting! ... can i do it in my blog too?

Zed said...

hi angel,

YUP! You are now officially tagged! I look forward to reading it =)

cheers.

Anonymous said...

- can u still grow taller?
- get over your addictions -->told ya to get that blog patch! dun forget to upload ur botak "patched" head, ok?
- beestunglips is evil.

kepala_angin said...

"..a hottie with brains..", err is that considered a trait?

btw, r u trying to do an emilia ernhart (i hope i spell her name right) by that no.7 of the first section?

ZR said...

hmmm.. hottie with brains who just can't get enuff... of what, if i may inquire?

*naughty thoughts*

Zed said...

hi teek,

still trying loh!!! maybe some new drugs that will encourage growth LOL i actually do have a botak pix hmmm. lemme go find - interesting u brought it up he he, beestunglips? evil? well...

hi windy head,

amelia earhart, had to google that one up he he. "hottie with brains" definitely a trait in my books! =)

hi zr,

enough... really left to the notty mind to decipher this one =)

hi totoro,

he he =) *grin*

kepala_angin said...

zed - i got her name wrong.. hehehe.. thank you for correcting it.

Pojan said...

beauty with brains, with all the riches in the world, and kind. A lamb(don't ask me why LAMB) outside the bedroom but a tigress inside the bedroom. Now that is surreal. Is there such woman exist?

Elina said...

Can I be one of the poor people you anonymously donate your RM1,000 to? I promise I won't tell anyone so your identity will not be compromised and you can just be the generous philantrophist whom no one knows about but everyone hears about :)

Jessie said...

Hmm? Huh? What?

Oo.. I wanna shag Angelina too! Ok, maybe just a snog.

Papa Bear said...

Plan to do ker a major wish list? If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today Zed?

Zed said...

hi windy head,

it was my pleasure =)

hi pojan,

my search is over! *gasp*

hi elina,

when the time comes, it shall be my pleasure, but there are criteria's though heh heh

hi laidbare,

i am into sharing! three's a company =) btw, welcome! and thanks for dropping a note...

yo papa bear,

if i die tomorrow? hmmm...